Logan Genealogy

The blogging place for research of the descendants of James Logan and other paternal lines of Bruce E. Logan Jr.

Name:
Location: Wheelersburg, Ohio, United States

I have been researching the Logan family tree for 24 years and my major brick wall is the ancestry and siblings of James and Caroline Elizabeth (Hughes) Logan. I have found some individuals on the Internet that claim that they have found the parents of James Logan, but when asked the sources of their information the just say, “I found it on the Internet.” As a student and teacher of history I cannot accept this as evidence. If you have any information on the family of James Logan, please let me hear from you. I sure would love for you to find the parentage of James and Caroline Elizabeth (Hughes) Logan or their descendants. Also, I would like to hear from you even if you just want to post your Logan family or any of my other paternal lines.

Sunday, May 16, 2004


Bruce E. Logan Jr. Posted by Hello